November 2

Peer Review

So far, this essay is very well structured but there are a lot of spelling mistakes, probably from typing fast, and you had started some of your sentences with “and”. You could either add a comma before if the sentence would make sense together or just take out the “and”. There are also many places that main words such as “Americans, United States, Japan and Japanese” should be capitalized. Should also read over this essay again and noticed when you say “a elementary school” it really should be “an elementary school”. Some sentences could be combined with a comma it just makes the paragraph seem choppy. Some commas are used in the wrong places, in some cases it seems you used commas instead of periods.

Besides these minor proof-reading mistakes, the essay is well structured, and I can follow along with it easily, plus it is a very interesting topic to talk about. I can also relate to it because during middle school I was taught one way but once I hit high school, I was expected to know a completely other way and only that way. You can tell you had a lot to say about this essay in your own words and that made this essay easier to follow along with.

You should be proud of this essay since it is very well structured, and easily understandable. Sorry I couldn’t get this up sooner has to get a new computer and couldn’t get on the website.

Posted November 2, 2018 by barruda30 in category Final Draft, Peer Review, Rough Draft, Text Wrestling, Uncategorized